Lunch and a light breakfast will be provided by Tria. Refreshments will be available during the day.
In today’s environment, it is more essential than ever that Boards of Directors reflect the communities they serve. Having a both diverse and inclusive Board enables an organization to:
– Understand and meet the needs of the communities they serve more rapidly and sustainably
– Create and sustain a welcoming and inclusive space for all
– Increase operational effectiveness at both the staff and Board levels
While many organizations and Boards understand the need for Diversity and Inclusion as a part of their mission, it can be challenging to implement at the Governance level. During this workshop, you will:
– Create basic working definitions of what diversity and inclusion mean and look like for your organization and Board of Directors
– Enhance your knowledge, skills, and abilities to practice diversity and inclusion
– Explore tools that enable you to operationalize a diversity and inclusion lens to your work
– Begin to create a plan of action for increasing diversity and inclusion with your organization and Board of Directors
This full-day workshop is designed for members of Boards of Directors and senior-level organizational staff. We encourage three or more people from your organization to attend together to maximize impact.
Individual: $165 (early bird until September 6, $185 regular price)
Organizations: Three (3) people or more at $140/person (early bird until September 6, $160/person regular price)
Registration closes September 20, 2019. Your registration will be confirmed once payment is processed.
To register as an individual, click here: https://forms.gle/aJqVdcjMQTeDhJVZ6
To register 3 or more people, click here: